Pages

Category List

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year New You (or so it should be right )

WRONGGGGGGG  loll you suppose to be good from last year u must strive to be your best at all time butt I know this is hard to achieve 100% of the time sooooo ill give you guys a Bligh . So happy new year from me and mu imaginary chefaholic team (do u hear them cheering in the background). So that was your good words of the year from me loll. Now on to business, I haven't been writing up a storm this year or late last year because simply I was tired as F**K!!! So as my status all over the place said this is the year of greatness in every aspect of my life (love, education, business, career and the list goes on). This year I look forward to exploring different cultures which mean different types of foods broadening my views and exposing my palate to exotic cuisine. so readers you all can start back to follow my blog on a regular kind of going to steal my padner idea whereas am going to post a recipe a day as to things I will like to cook and then on the weekend an going to make at least three of the recipes I featured during the week . So look out for today’s recipe as well as featured restaurant a new feature @chefaholic .so remember keep Cheffing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment