Pages

Category List

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks on the foreign holiday

So Thanksgiving is upon us, yes I know, I'm a tad bit late. I know this isn't a holiday that most Trini's celebrate, but as of many other habits we imported from our friends in the United States. Mind you, it doesn't have any meaning to us, I personally don't follow it because I give thanks daily to the dude above for my life and riches (which are soon to come).

I thought this to be the time perfect to post about the new stuff I'm learning in the kitchen. So we made a delicious turkey stuff with a sweetbread stuffing and topped it with my first taste of strawberry sauce that wasn't use on ice cream (Interesting flavor that you need to try).


I must say that before today I wasn't much of a turkey fan, mainly because the ones I ate were dry and not that well baked. But boy oh boy!! was this ever so moist and delicious (drool). For those of us who cant afford the whole turkey, you can always buy the breast which is way sufficient to serve about 4.

To get instructions on how to stuff the breast click over to the recipe section, where I posted a helpful video found on youtube along with previous recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment